In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking the innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Not the first time: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
Only bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles are 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Happy Holidays!  (Read 3512 times)

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
  • Which way to the sword shop?
    • View Profile
    • Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website
Happy Holidays!
« on: Sep. 27, 2009, 09:43:24 PM »
Happy hollidays again. Seems summer ended and winter has come.  At least here winter is here in the morning... LOL.  So what does everyone have planned for the winter/holidays?
Someone once said being #1 just ain't realistic.

Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website

https://www.ysutopia.net/projects/yscomplete/bonus/

Offline X-Calibar

• Experienced Guildsman
  • Gustave
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Holidays!
« Reply #1 on: Sep. 28, 2009, 12:12:37 PM »
Happy holidayssssss!  It's still pretty toasty here...

No plans... already took my winter vacation to Alaska!  That was fun!  But, I never got to see any snow up close....  :~(

Now!  Just need to make money out of air and catch up on all those games and movies I've been meaning to play for years now... (including a couple Ys games!)

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep. 28, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »
lol  just dont tell me you live in arizona...  Alaska sounds cool even in the summer.

Offline X-Calibar

• Experienced Guildsman
  • Gustave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep. 30, 2009, 11:38:13 AM »
Nope I live in the sunshine state!  Never snows down here...

Actually, Alaska was pretty warm although cold to me!  They were saying it's the hottest summer they've had recently or something...  I DID see glaciers!  Just no snow  :-X

If I ever get my pictures downloaded I'll post a glacier :D

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #4 on: Oct. 02, 2009, 12:10:40 AM »
Chicago had one of its coolest summers on record and we're currently down in the 50s-60s. The effects of El Niño gave us a more tolerable winter last year, but they say we're not gonna get the warming effects this winter so the forecast is cold, very cold... In positive news though, natural gas for home heating will be somewhat cheaper because of new drilling technology that has made huge reserves of it accessible that were once out of reach.

Honestly, I hope we have an ice age just to shut the global warming freaks the hell up and stop their grand schemes for CO2 taxing. That's what it's gonna take, I'm afraid...

Quote from: X-Calibar
No plans... already took my winter vacation to Alaska!

Anyway, Alaska, how about that... You went by yourself or ? Well, that's cool; I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures should you ever upload them.

As to the topic's intent, I don't have plans myself. "Happy Holidays" struck me as a little bit early. Regardless, I'm pretty tied up with things and predict that I likely won't do anything special or unusual.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct. 02, 2009, 04:06:42 PM »
Ya,  I figured it would start some sort of casual conversation.  For the most part i have all my work responsibilites done for the year so i am targeting my vacation in november.  I guess holiday could be taken either way in this case.  I am going to head to canada again to go play in the snow.

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov. 29, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »
Back from my holiday in Canada. I had a great time. I learned how to snowboard. It was a blast. Planning on going back early next year.