In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Remember how a defining part of the WyrdWad era was equating targets to Hitler/Nazis ? Isn't this rant a Nazi eugenicist speech ? The "superior" fat, bald, cock-flasher says certain people AND their offspring need to be eliminated for being inferior, who represent a "pollution" of the human gene pool... It sure sounds like a Nazi speech to me by Jeff here, am I wrong XSEED fans/shills ?? Looking at you, DigitalEmelas! I mean, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, ya know ?? What do I know right? Everybody's ignoring it and other XSEED embarrassments...

Not the first time either: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." I was also added to his kill-list when I trolled him on Kotaku's KKK Witches article (he wants me to die by an acid bath)... Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
While you are NOT credit-worthy, bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles ARE 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Asian and Japan Region Sora no Kiseki  (Read 2830 times)

Offline Sanhime

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Asian and Japan Region Sora no Kiseki
« on: Aug. 15, 2007, 12:52:16 PM »
I noticed that some PC games, including Falcom's, being sold in playasia are Asian region.  Is there a difference between the Asian and Japan region games, particularly the Sora no Kiseki series?

Also, any translation projects going on for these?  ^_^

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
Re: Asian and Japan Region Sora no Kiseki
« Reply #1 on: Aug. 15, 2007, 02:29:16 PM »
I noticed that some PC games, including Falcom's, being sold in playasia are Asian region.  Is there a difference between the Asian and Japan region games, particularly the Sora no Kiseki series?

I'm not sure I understand the question. "Asian region?" Does this pertain to a Korean/Japanese game not working on an English copy of Windows, at least, not without switching language modes (that is, with 2K/XP/Vista)?

Also, any translation projects going on for these?  ^_^

There was for the first chapter, but it appears there are irreconcilable differences between myself and the translator, so we parted ways. Quite unfortunate as I did a great deal of work and translation had already begun. However, if there is a party that is interested in continuing the project and is willing to subsidize the work with a flat fee for the reprogramming & patch development (everything that I normally handle), it could continue in that manner. That's one way I'd be willing to continue work on it, but don't count on it.

Lots of things have changed basically, and I'm just not interested, at least in principle, in making freeware Falcom patches for the general public. But essentially, if my services were purchased/bought out by another party to pay for a freeware patch, that could be a workaround to the issue. Since an overwhelming majority of consumers of my patches are butt-pirating warez degenerates, anti-pirating measures would still prevent them from getting to enjoy the fruits of my labor to an extent, but the thing is, public downloads increase the chances of the binaries getting into the wrong hands, thus cracking of the protection might allow them to get the last laugh regardless. Nonetheless, I would still have been compensated for my work in this scenario which provides the necessary incentive since I was never really interested in doing the project in the first place. (The translators came, and/or were directed, to me.)

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline Sanhime

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug. 16, 2007, 12:59:37 AM »
Just the way the play asia store categorizes the games.  Like if you look at this for example.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-en-15-sora+no+kiseki-43-99.html

Makes me wonder if are Asian and Japan versions of PC games.  I know if the came is Korean, it will be categorize as Korea, of course due to the language.

Offline Kagemusha

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug. 19, 2007, 05:15:42 PM »
However, if there is a party that is interested in continuing the project and is willing to subsidize the work with a flat fee for the reprogramming & patch development (everything that I normally handle), it could continue in that manner. That's one way I'd be willing to continue work on it, but don't count on it.

I must be crazy for even considering that, but I'd be interested in it if the price is right, that is.

Offline Varion

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Daniel Prescott
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec. 05, 2007, 10:29:06 AM »
The Asian versions are in Chinese, I think. They've got Chinese next to the Language in the description, and the packaging pictures have Typhoon Games on them, which I'm pretty sure deal with Falcom games over there.
« Last Edit: Dec. 05, 2007, 02:01:29 PM by NightWolve »