In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking the innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Not the first time: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
Only bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles are 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Super CD-Rom System v3.0 Card  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Blaze

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Super CD-Rom System v3.0 Card
« on: Nov. 26, 2006, 11:54:27 AM »
Hello i am newish to the fourms.

Anyway, does anyone know where i could find a US Version of it (The Super CD-rom card)? Because sadly almost all the major TG-CD games require it... Yeah i actually have the original TurboGrafx system. :)

Thank you.

P.s Good job on the translations guys, keep up the good work  ;D
« Last Edit: Nov. 26, 2006, 11:55:24 AM by Blaze »
Blaze, the man of simple words

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Super CD-Rom System v3.0 Card
« Reply #1 on: Nov. 26, 2006, 08:36:51 PM »
Is this allowed in this forum? Because most translations sites don't want people to ask or link ROM files of games and system cards. BIOS images ISOs etc.

Offline esteban666

• Eager Initiate
  • "Swing the Glove to Exit" -Jackie Chan POWERBOXING
    • View Profile
    • TurboPlay Magazine Archives
« Reply #2 on: Nov. 28, 2006, 04:31:25 PM »
Hello i am newish to the fourms.

Anyway, does anyone know where i could find a US Version of it (The Super CD-rom card)? Because sadly almost all the major TG-CD games require it... Yeah i actually have the original TurboGrafx system. :)

Thank you.

P.s Good job on the translations guys, keep up the good work  ;D
Unfortunately, the US version of the SCD System Card is rather pricey and doesn't show up on ebay too frequently (in my experience, anyway).

Outside of ebay, there aren't too many places where you'll find TG-16 / PCE fans who are willing to trade / sell the item you're looking for. It wouldn't hurt to ask at the forums at pcengine-fx.com or magicengine.com ... but be sure to ask the "regulars" if the person you're doing business with is trustworthy.

For the price the HuCard fetches on ebay, you might consider investing in a DUO or a PCE + SCD add-on. I have the SCD add-on and it works great.  I've always wanted to get the "suitcase" PCE + CD combo, but since it would have been necessary to get the Japanese SCD System Card (which is cheaper and far more common than its US counterpart), I decided to keep things simple.

Plus, if you get a Japanese system, you can play Japanese HuCards :)
  |    | 

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Nov. 28, 2006, 05:59:10 PM »
Oh I see! I misread his post....He was talking about a true system 3 card. Well if it is not on ebay the I guess that it will be impossible to find.*Edit* http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PC-Engine-Super-System-Card-Ver-3-0-CD-ROM2-Rare_W0QQitemZ104753595160QQihZ020QQcategoryZ123438QQcmdZViewItem
See if this item is stilll avaible.
« Last Edit: Nov. 28, 2006, 06:04:21 PM by Neo-Kaiser »

Offline Blaze

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov. 28, 2006, 07:34:05 PM »
Yeah i would think it would be hard to get maybe i'll look around some flea markets, i once found a small store that did sell TG-16 Games maybe i should check for it. Thanks anyway :)

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov. 29, 2006, 11:49:24 PM »
So that Auction ended?

Offline Blaze

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov. 30, 2006, 02:51:12 PM »
yup out of stock

Offline esteban666

• Eager Initiate
  • "Swing the Glove to Exit" -Jackie Chan POWERBOXING
    • View Profile
    • TurboPlay Magazine Archives
« Reply #7 on: Dec. 04, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »
Oh I see! I misread his post....He was talking about a true system 3 card. Well if it is not on ebay the I guess that it will be impossible to find.*Edit* http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PC-Engine-Super-System-Card-Ver-3-0-CD-ROM2-Rare_W0QQitemZ104753595160QQihZ020QQcategoryZ123438QQcmdZViewItem
See if this item is stilll avaible.
This auction was for the Japanese HuCard, which won't help the original poster, since he needs the harder-to-find, more expensive US HuCard :).
  |    | 

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
  • Which way to the sword shop?
    • View Profile
    • Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website
« Reply #8 on: Jan. 01, 2007, 02:01:35 PM »
I went another route on this issue. i bought a second tgx base unit.  All they did to the tgx was swap the data lines. so all i did was pull out my handy dandy soldiering iron and went to work.  of course at the time getting a base unit only cost $11. Now they are more expensive then buying a converter card.  Point being is if you have a spare unit and a little bit of electronics, you can do the necessary conversion.
Someone once said being #1 just ain't realistic.

Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website

https://www.ysutopia.net/projects/yscomplete/bonus/