In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Remember how a defining part of the WyrdWad era was equating targets to Hitler/Nazis ? Isn't this rant a Nazi eugenicist speech ? The "superior" fat, bald, cock-flasher says certain people AND their offspring need to be eliminated for being inferior, who represent a "pollution" of the human gene pool... It sure sounds like a Nazi speech to me by Jeff here, am I wrong XSEED fans/shills ?? Looking at you, DigitalEmelas! I mean, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, ya know ?? What do I know right? Everybody's ignoring it and other XSEED embarrassments...

Not the first time either: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." I was also added to his kill-list when I trolled him on Kotaku's KKK Witches article (he wants me to die by an acid bath)... Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
While you are NOT credit-worthy, bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles ARE 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Ys 1&2 complete is currently on sale at falcom  (Read 4605 times)

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
  • Which way to the sword shop?
    • View Profile
    • Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website
Ys 1&2 complete is currently on sale at falcom
« on: Jan. 30, 2006, 10:36:13 AM »
イースI・II完全版 874 is currently on sale at falcom for 3,960円

Just wanted to let everyone know that falcom is having a sale on Ys I and II complete.  I went ahead and ordered today and got the cheeper price. to double check i clicked on there online ordering and verified that it was also giving the discount also.
Someone once said being #1 just ain't realistic.

Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website

https://www.ysutopia.net/projects/yscomplete/bonus/

Offline Gillian Seed

• Snatcher Killer
  • Eager Initiate
  • Silly Vip
    • View Profile
    • Gillian Seed's Site
RE: Ys 1&2 complete is currently on sale at falcom
« Reply #1 on: Feb. 01, 2006, 05:06:29 AM »
A cheap price for a great game ! (no wait... two great games ! :P)
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ... "

Offline ViperD

• Eager Initiate
  • Silly gilly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb. 02, 2006, 03:10:31 AM »
Was going to state a date the sale would end, but I already see イースI・II 完全版 874, for 4,788 yen.

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb. 02, 2006, 11:46:26 AM »
They never publically posted the sale. I ordered and got the sale price. The other way to make the sale price appear is to put the 874 into the shopping cart and then the sales price will appear there instead of the regular price (4788). As of today when it is put in the shopping cart the price is still appearing as 3960. I have no idea when the sale will end.

Let me know if the shopping cart thing is working the same way when you try it.

Offline ViperD

• Eager Initiate
  • Silly gilly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb. 02, 2006, 03:33:35 PM »
After going into the shopping cart I saw...

送料込み合計金額(税込)4788円 (うち消費税228円)
税抜き送料:600円<日本国内一律(代金引換手数料等含む)>

Essentially it's saying that the 4788 yen is with tax and shipping in Japan. Take out tax for 228 and shipping for 600 and you'd have Ys I・II base price for 3960, it isn't a sale and will be that price for everyone who ever orders the item.

Edit: I'd also like to mention that this isn't the only game that does this, if you ordered ED6SC you got charged 7400 yen, when the listed price is 8400.

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb. 02, 2006, 08:38:02 PM »
good catch. wonder why they are using this new way of charging now before they use to charge the full price quoted on the price list. It is obviously a good thing for all that they have gone to this new system. would be better though if they quoted in base price to begin with.

Offline Jest

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Feb. 03, 2006, 02:55:21 AM »
Heh, got the sale and I didn't even know it. Wouldn't have mattered, I would've paid a lot for this game. I've been wanting to play an updated version for so long it's ridiculous. I can die happy now...er...after I finish Ys II anyways.

Peace Out
Jest

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #7 on: Feb. 03, 2006, 03:14:37 AM »
Hey Jest, if you could zip up both YS1_WIN.EXE and YS2_WIN.EXE from the CD/DVD discs and attach them to a post here, I would appreciate it. I wanna take a look at those new executables since after reading your post about problems with patching, it appears they are of a newer version.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Feb. 04, 2006, 03:37:22 PM »
what is even more interesting is the box itself is marked with the 4700 yen price right on it. sounds kinda of weird. wonder if they are trying to compete with the local stores that the games sell at...

Offline Seldane

• Dulk Dekt
  • Seasoned Veteran
  • Maayti
    • View Profile
    • Ancient Land of Ys
« Reply #9 on: Feb. 05, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »
Quote from: mjmmx

what is even more interesting is the box itself is marked with the 4700 yen price right on it. sounds kinda of weird. wonder if they are trying to compete with the local stores that the games sell at...

It's not weird. Falcom has ALWAYS put the price on the actual box. Even back in  1984, on Dragon Slayer (just an example. They've put it on every game they've ever released). Actually, I believe almost every Japanese game has the price put on the actual box, rather than using a price tag.

And the Ys box is marked with 4,700円 because that's the price in Japan. We don't have to pay tax for some reason, but that has nothing to do with anything.

Check the lower right corner of the box: 4,800円

DVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:

Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: ! Sir, the door was open.

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Feb. 05, 2006, 08:47:58 PM »
Ya know what i find humerous about all this no one noticed back when we were charged full box price. but now all of a sudden now that we are not charged full local price and i raised a flag about the price change it seems a lot of more people are knowlegable about the situation. Um it might have helped to notice this when we were paying the whole thing!  LOL

Offline Agent_K64

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Hax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Feb. 06, 2006, 08:50:22 PM »
Nice box, by the way. :P
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Feb. 06, 2006, 10:40:10 PM »
ya it looks good falcom does a good job of recycling the background and other art work.

Fallen

Re: Ys 1&2 complete is currently on sale at falcom
« Reply #13 on: Feb. 17, 2006, 12:45:42 PM »
I went ahead and ordered the game after reading this, was really easy to do and I ended up paying like $47 with shipping.  Not bad at all.