In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Remember how a defining part of the WyrdWad era was equating targets to Hitler/Nazis ? Isn't this rant a Nazi eugenicist speech ? The "superior" fat, bald, cock-flasher says certain people AND their offspring need to be eliminated for being inferior, who represent a "pollution" of the human gene pool... It sure sounds like a Nazi speech to me by Jeff here, am I wrong XSEED fans/shills ?? Looking at you, DigitalEmelas! I mean, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, ya know ?? What do I know right? Everybody's ignoring it and other XSEED embarrassments...

Not the first time either: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." I was also added to his kill-list when I trolled him on Kotaku's KKK Witches article (he wants me to die by an acid bath)... Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
While you are NOT credit-worthy, bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles ARE 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: New Ys Announced by Falcom  (Read 4414 times)

Offline Zapages

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
    • Prince of Persia Legacy
New Ys Announced by Falcom
« on: Sep. 01, 2006, 10:58:33 AM »
Hi guys

First of all, I would like to Thank you Nightwolve for the awesome translations of the Ys Series. I used to come here on your old forum.  But I think you guys moved. Then I used to lurk around last year. I can't wait to replay Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim and Ys: The Oath in Felghana again with the english translations when they are releasted. Thank you for your great efforts for translating these great games for the Ys Community and new comers like myself to the series. :)

My first game was Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim. Then I played Ys I and II Complete. Followed by Ys: The Oath in Felghana.  Currently I am going to try some of the SNES released Ys.

I became a member because, I wanted to share this great news that Falcom has announced a new game for the Ys series. 
So far there is no Adol, the main character of the series shown.  :eek:  Plus the first screen shot is reminiscent of the Tower of Darm from Ys 1/2 Complete.

Translation Through Google:

Is not [adoru] [kiyara] which…?!

First it should observe, the prayer character. As for having been taken to the how this screen shot '[adoru]… of the protagonist red hair of the [isu]' seriesSo it is not! 'As for battle with the enormous boss who is Daigo taste of [isu]' it seems that can be enjoyed even with the up-to-date work.

You run and come out John Don of puzzle!

Either the fact that it has been taken to this screen shot is not [adoru]. With like [kiyara] where is different with the 1st picture, it has the weapon like the enormous ax. From the fact that you can look around the sea, as for John this Don it is recognized that it is built in the rather high place.

Souce: http://www.falcom.co.jp/info/index.html

Offline ranzor

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: New Ys Announced by Falcom
« Reply #1 on: Sep. 01, 2006, 07:55:55 PM »
The first shot sure looks like Darm Tower.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #2 on: Sep. 02, 2006, 04:36:40 AM »
mjmmx informed of this new development. Very interesting. An Ys minus Adol apparently... Well, keep me posted as this develops. Ys games are more feasible to work on than something like ED6.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline SkyeWelse

• Global Moderator
  • Eager Initiate
  • On a quest to find Xanadu
    • View Profile
    • XyZ - A Tribute to Xak, Ys, and Zelda
« Reply #3 on: Sep. 02, 2006, 07:47:28 PM »
Interesting...

The game doesn't have much information on it as of the moment with no official title, but apparently a demo disc with a promotional movie will be released alongside the release of Gensosangokushi II and the new PSP Legend of Heroes: Into the Sky game. The movie disc will reveal the names of the two playable characters and the music that will be in the game.

The captions talk about how the screenshots show that there are playable characters other than Adol in the game, but does not necessarily confirm either way whether or not Adol will or won't be in the game. And yes, that is a girl holding a large battle axe. How anti-cliche. lol

-SkyeWelse
« Last Edit: Sep. 02, 2006, 07:49:01 PM by SkyeWelse »

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #4 on: Sep. 03, 2006, 05:08:25 AM »
I don't know if you guys caught this (you would've had to have played 'Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys' for the PC-Engine) but that 2nd shot with the boss and his laser definitely indicates a remake of the final boss in his final form from Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys! Only thing different of course is that it's not Adol fighting him this time. Things keep getting interesting, huh? I talked to Psycho DeuceBag about this mystery game yesterday and he's definitely interested in "examining" its finer points, if you know what I mean... hint hint *wink wink*

Offline rocket

• Always an Ys Fan!
  • Eager Initiate
  • Which way to the sword shop?
    • View Profile
    • Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website
« Reply #5 on: Sep. 03, 2006, 10:11:28 AM »
makes ya almost wonder if you are playing as the preists trying to seal el doran into the ground.  would be a fun Ys 4 prequal
« Last Edit: Sep. 03, 2006, 10:30:07 AM by mjmmx »
Someone once said being #1 just ain't realistic.

Ys I & II COMPLETE Bonus Item and Event Website

https://www.ysutopia.net/projects/yscomplete/bonus/

Offline MP83

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep. 03, 2006, 05:33:10 PM »
I don't know if you guys caught this (you would've had to have played 'Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys' for the PC-Engine) but that 2nd shot with the boss and his laser definitely indicates a remake of the final boss in his final form from Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys!

I doubt this game will be a remake of Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys, because it isn't canon (according to Falcom), so I don't believe Falcom would screw up the entire Ys timeline by remaking Dawn of Ys instead of Mask of the Sun. It IS possible that Falcom is remaking MotS with some DoY elements, though, pleasuring both DoY and MotS lovers. Only time will tell...

Note: I know that you didn't said anything about thinking this being a remake of DoY, but wanted to tell my opinion just in case before someone does. :)
« Last Edit: Sep. 03, 2006, 05:42:11 PM by MP83 »

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #7 on: Sep. 04, 2006, 02:07:59 PM »
I don't know if you guys caught this (you would've had to have played 'Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys' for the PC-Engine) but that 2nd shot with the boss and his laser definitely indicates a remake of the final boss in his final form from Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys!

I doubt this game will be a remake of Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys, because it isn't canon (according to Falcom), so I don't believe Falcom would screw up the entire Ys timeline by remaking Dawn of Ys instead of Mask of the Sun. It IS possible that Falcom is remaking MotS with some DoY elements, though, pleasuring both DoY and MotS lovers. Only time will tell...

Note: I know that you didn't said anything about thinking this being a remake of DoY, but wanted to tell my opinion just in case before someone does. :)

I totally forgot about returning to Darm Tower being something that occurs in DOY after all. Zeo-mare reminded me in the other forum. So yeah, it is looking like somekind of DOY remake with an altered storyline, etc. They could very well be taking elements from both games, so we'll see. Maybe they liked what Hudsonsoft did and decided to work with that instead. Who knows. It IS definitely a different story, not a basic remake of a particular game. I dunno how you would combine MOTS, and I hope they didn't cause I thought that game sucked.

Offline sideshow

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sep. 04, 2006, 08:49:57 PM »
The translation through google just doesnt make any sense to me at all.  We will all find out September 28th or maybe sooner.

Offline Game_Hunter

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sep. 06, 2006, 01:19:19 AM »
Yay, FINALLY news of a new Ys game!  I just can't imagine Falcom making a Ys game without Adol though, I am sure he will be the main player character.  I currently have the PSP LoHVI on pre-order at amazon JP but I might just have to order from Falcom directly instead as I am dying to see the promo movie for the game and amazon mention nothing about the game coming with a demo disc so I am guessing that like Gurumin, it is exclusive to Falcom's mail order site.  Nontheless, I am excitted about a new Ys game, now the gonising wait begins, as like when Felghana was announced  ;D

Offline RyuRanX

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Oct. 06, 2006, 07:32:24 PM »
Wow how nice  :o

A prequel for the series with two new heros? Looks very interesting  :P
The Light of the Blind you’ll see
The venom that tears my spine
The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you’ll see

Offline babyima

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Nov. 06, 2006, 06:01:46 PM »
Very interesting indeed. Someone found a site to translate the language, and by reading about it, it sounds like to be Ys 1 and 2, or before it.

Translation site: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
Ys Origins Worlds: http://www.falcom.co.jp/yso/world.html

After I put that link where it said translate webpage, this is what it said on it...

イース kingdom
700 years the utopia which is proud of prosperity before and the ground above.
It was ruled by the goddess of the twins and six God officials which serve to her.
Reaching treasure of goddess << the black pearl >> with, various miracles are caused, << magic >> with,
The metal which expands bewitchment << the credit rear >> was brought to the people.

Six God officials    Six God officials
The God official six the role which leads the direct serving and the people in goddess is borne.
<< Power >> トバ which is administered, << heart >> the fact which is administered, << the ground >> ハダル which is administered,
<< Light >> ダビー which is administered, << the time >> the mesa which is administered, << intelligence >> generation after generation it was chosen from six powerful lineages, ジェンマ which is administered.
Presently the grandfather of the uni- mosquito and the father etc. of ユーゴ have borne six God officials.

Goddess of twins    Goddess of twins
The goddess which has the wing whose pure white is beautiful, rules イース.
As for name of older sister God as for name of rare and younger sister God you call フィーナ.
At one time, that it led the people from the far side of the sea, arrived to this area and << building country did six God officials >> of the first generation and also イース it is conveyed.

Six God officials    サルモン sanctuary
The enormous sanctuary city which is center of イース kingdom.
Between the many ceremony, other than accommodation space where God official of the multitude lives, the palace of the magnificent chalkstone where goddess is has risen in first layer. The case of the invasion of demon, after accommodating the people who evacuate it surfaced to the sky.

サルモン sanctuary surfacing
While army of demon surges, << the black pearl >> the ceremony which used power the execution り it does goddess and six God officials, the miracle that was caused it surfaces the tract of the サルモン sanctuary to the sky. At that time, in order to make time, when the people who, remain on the ground are it is conveyed.
Six God officials    Six God officials
After the サルモン sanctuary surfacing, the jet-black enormous tower which is built by demon. The demon which is the wing from here came flying to the sky, crisis visited again in the サルモン sanctuary. Whether it is built because some, the reason which it is clear has not been ascertained.

Six God officials    Black pearl
Reaching treasure of the pantheon to which goddess brings.
Magic is brought to the people, the silver of the ground changes on the credit rear, the power which exceeds human intelligence is concealed e.g., the サルモン sanctuary is raised to the sky. Being able to handle with just goddess, was usually enshrined on center of the サルモン sanctuary.

Credit rear
It is the silver which changes character << the black pearl >> with.
We had the character which expands hardness and the bewitchment which exceed the steel, we improved the life of the people rapidly by the fact that it is utilized in various uses. But after it reaching the point where demon appears, the credit rear ore which is buried to the earth's surface vicinity why by goddess and six God officials was sealed to the bottom of the ground.

:)