In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking the innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Not the first time: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
Only bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles are 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: DEAD OF THE BRAIN I & II PC Engine  (Read 7089 times)

Offline Net Sphere Engineer

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
DEAD OF THE BRAIN I & II PC Engine
« on: Sep. 11, 2006, 10:20:44 PM »
First of all: SORRY ABOUT MY ENGRISH hahahahaha

Second: I'd like to say a big THANKS for the great effort and good work of NightWolve, yeahh i know it's the same for every member but it's the least i can do, you guys that make this fan translations are the best, you never get paid and do a work even better than some great companies thanks YOU ALL(i already said that in the older forum but i have to use another nickname, and probably no one will never remember me sooo i wanted to say it again, and it's good do praise who deserve hahahaha)

Now coming back for the topic hehehehhe:

recently i've been looking for shotters because PCE have lot's of then i really love it, if anyone like this kind of games try Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire (problably everyone already know) or Download (Hucard) Download 2 (CD) great shooters too the musics just rocks

Anyway in this site i found  this game:

DEAD OF THE BRAIN I & II

http://www.pcengine.com.br/brain/brain.htm

Anyone know this game? it seems to be a really great game, i remembered Snatcher, well i don't know if this is perfect like Snatcher heheheh but it sures looks like a great game, anyone have any more info about this game? anyone know if there is a fan translation? [No ISO requests, please] i just LOVE IT!!!!! well i hope some people like this game like me even if i can't play it hehehehehe
« Last Edit: Sep. 12, 2006, 05:47:12 AM by NightWolve »

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
Re: DEAD OF THE BRAIN I & II PC Engine
« Reply #1 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 05:49:06 AM »
Yeah, I know of it. Dave Shadoff was thinking about doing a fan translation for it, but I dunno what the status of that is anymore. It's a Snatcher type of game, and so there's not much you can do with it unless an English patch was ever released. The End.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 08:11:30 AM »
Dave Shadoff has a web page or something? sorry the stupid question i just wanted to know if there is another great japanese games being translated and if this game that i'm talking about has a chance to be translated, and thanks for the reply it's good to know this game is know and the translation at least occur in someone mind, i tend to like a lot of games that i can't play hahahahhaha it's a curse, and sorry for the ISO request, i'm grateful that i not got banned hehehehe i just cannot find any rules so i just ask for it, sorry again
« Last Edit: Sep. 12, 2006, 08:14:43 AM by Net Sphere Engineer »

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #3 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 08:56:50 AM »
No, he doesn't, but he might respond to this thread concerning its status as he lurks here from time to time.

Offline geise

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
Well, there's also the original PC98 versions.  There's not a translation for those either but they might  be easier to get the text extracted and  translated.  I don't know how much more superior  the PC-Engine version is (if it is superior).  The PC-Engine version I'm sure is somewhat "toned down" compared to the pc98 versions.

Offline MP83

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 01:14:59 PM »
There's also Dead of the Brain games for MSX2 and FM Towns Marty.

Offline geise

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 02:15:41 PM »
Yeah I forgot about those versions.  Which one's are the original versions?  I thought it was the PC98, but now I'm guessing MSX2.   I also don't believe I've seent the FM Towns Marty versions.

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 03:21:45 PM »
Well this game sure have a lot of versions, i only know it has a inferior(maybe) version for PC-98, maybe this is a good game after all, thanks NightWolve i hope he still want to do it, i just don't have time and money to study japanese, i always wanted to give some contribution like you guys, but japanese takes time and it's better get a translator that know the language for years

anyone know if exist a site that lists all fan translated games? especially the ones for PC Engine? if there is a lot of games translated for PC Engine of course and a site like that hahahahaha

Offline MP83

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 03:42:10 PM »
I know there isn't many English fan-translations of PC Engine games out there (at least completed). I can only think of Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys, Xak III: The Eternal Recurrence and Motteke Tamago, which can all be downloaded from here.

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 04:11:40 PM »
Yeah NightWolve and all the people who help him RULES, it's a shame there isn't groups that make good and complete translations like this one, yeah i know who i'm i to judge? i never help in this things, i know that, i'm not complaining (i think hehehe) but it's a pain in the ass when they give you hope and take it away hahahahahahaha

another thing that's a shame is that a lot of games not only for PC Engine but all platforms never came to US,especially Falcon games they are soo good, one game that i always wanted to play is Zwei!! and VM Japan, i played the download version of Vantage Master and the game just rocks, i love the dificult i love it all, and the game have very simple graphics, i just keep thinking in VM Japan that have better graphics!!!!!!!! and maybe a really good soundtrack!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Sep. 12, 2006, 04:13:05 PM by Net Sphere Engineer »

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #10 on: Sep. 13, 2006, 05:55:32 AM »
anyone know if exist a site that lists all fan translated games? especially the ones for PC Engine? if there is a lot of games translated for PC Engine of course and a site like that hahahahaha

There are plenty of those around. You can start with this: www.romhacking.net

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sep. 13, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »
Thanks a lot this seems to be a good site for this kind of thing