In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Remember how a defining part of the WyrdWad era was equating targets to Hitler/Nazis ? Isn't this rant a Nazi eugenicist speech ? The "superior" fat, bald, cock-flasher says certain people AND their offspring need to be eliminated for being inferior, who represent a "pollution" of the human gene pool... It sure sounds like a Nazi speech to me by Jeff here, am I wrong XSEED fans/shills ?? Looking at you, DigitalEmelas! I mean, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, ya know ?? What do I know right? Everybody's ignoring it and other XSEED embarrassments...

Not the first time either: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." I was also added to his kill-list when I trolled him on Kotaku's KKK Witches article (he wants me to die by an acid bath)... Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
While you are NOT credit-worthy, bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles ARE 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Error when installing the patch  (Read 3274 times)

Offline aktus

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Error when installing the patch
« on: Sep. 24, 2006, 04:09:23 AM »
[Edit] Sorry, I didn't realize I wrote in French

Hi

I've just installed Ys Complete I (full install) and apploc.msi. Then I installed the update  (but it doesn't change anything). When I launch the translator, I indicate the path "D:\YS I\Falcom\YS1_CMP" but just before the end, it says
"Patch : YS1_WIN.exe (version 2.0.20)
 Error : Target file incompatible with current patch"

Where is the pb ?

Thanks

Sorry for the mistake
« Last Edit: Sep. 24, 2006, 01:48:53 PM by aktus »

Offline Seldane

• Dulk Dekt
  • Seasoned Veteran
  • Maayti
    • View Profile
    • Ancient Land of Ys
Re: Error lors de l'installation du patch
« Reply #1 on: Sep. 24, 2006, 08:32:54 AM »
Ledsen, jag kan inte hjÀlpa dig - och det tror jag inte att nÄgon annan kan heller. Varför skriver du pÄ franska pÄ ett engelskt forum? AnvÀnd lite vett sÄ kanske du kan fÄ hjÀlp med ditt problem.

Gillian Seed kanske (kanske) skulle kunna hjÀlpa dig hÀr, men han hÄller pÄ att flytta, och har inte tillgÄng till Internet, sÄ lita inte pÄ det.
DVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:

Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: ! Sir, the door was open.

Offline adol1976

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep. 24, 2006, 11:32:55 AM »
Quite funny to write in swedish, Seldane. But writing so much... I am not sure he understood...At least I can translate for him :

Attends que Gillian Seed aie fini avec son dĂ©mĂ©nagement et peut ĂȘtre aprĂšs pourra -t-il t'aider. peut ĂȘtre...

Offline aktus

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep. 24, 2006, 01:46:42 PM »
Thanks (you work better than the translator patch for me !)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
Re: Error when installing the patch
« Reply #4 on: Sep. 25, 2006, 03:51:32 AM »
It appears it's unable to download the Falcom zip file or extract from it. If you have the whole output, that would've been more helpful from the progress output as the patcher is working. But, working with just what you pasted here, try this:

1) Download http://www.falcom.co.jp/qanda/update/dl/ysc0107.zip (or http://www.falcom.co.jp/qanda/update/dl/ysc0203.zip if you have a Radeon Graphics card).

2) Copy ysc0107.zip to your "D:\YS I\Falcom" folder ( Not inside YS1_WIN ).

3) Run the patch again.

Are you trying to run my patch on a computer that has no Internet connection btw?

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline aktus

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sep. 25, 2006, 04:42:21 AM »
yes i do. My comp has no internet connection. I'll try your file

ALlright I did it that way it didn't work so i change the old exe with the new one and it worked.

But i've got 2 questions : is it normal that during dialogues, it slow down when it's longer than 1.5 line ? And what the key (I only manage to move, no bashing...) ?

Thanks
« Last Edit: Sep. 25, 2006, 05:20:39 AM by aktus »

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #6 on: Sep. 25, 2006, 04:52:26 AM »
OK, that's the problem then. Get that zip file and place it one folder above the YS1_WIN folder. Same goes for Ys II.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #7 on: Sep. 25, 2006, 05:30:26 AM »
But i've got 2 questions : is it normal that during dialogues, it slow down when it's longer than 1.5 line ? And what the key (I only manage to move, no bashing...) ?

No, that's not normal if that is in fact occuring. Maybe you got a shitty computer, I dunno. As for your second question, you will have to ask it again, cause I don't understand what you're saying at all.

Offline aktus

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sep. 25, 2006, 05:43:19 AM »
My com is ok (XP3000+, GF6800,1go ram) but it's not important.

As for the second question, i meant that i figure out how to move (easy one) but i didn't manage to open crates, and do other things. What are the keys on the keyboard to interract in the game ?

Thanks

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #9 on: Sep. 25, 2006, 05:51:51 AM »
Just touch a treasure box. The rest, here. I attached a FAQ which goes over key assignments. Find "-- Ye Olde Keyboard  --" when you open the text file inside the attached rar archive.

Offline aktus

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sep. 25, 2006, 06:24:18 AM »
Thanks a lot. I guess lootiing doesn't exist in Ys :~(. Ok