In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking the innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Not the first time: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
Only bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles are 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: WANDER WONDER <<<-Where can I find this game? Action RPG  (Read 3604 times)

Offline legendarygamer

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
WANDER WONDER <<<-Where can I find this game? Action RPG
« on: Dec. 31, 2006, 10:34:07 PM »
Anybody know where I can find this game? Meaing purchasing it from an english source?

http://kelesis.free.fr/hp/pc-games/wander_wonder/index.htm

legendarygamer

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: WANDER WONDER <<<-Where can I find this game? Action RPG
« Reply #1 on: Jan. 01, 2007, 01:34:41 PM »
http://www.nifty.com/aiky/origin/wander/index.html I think this is the official page. Those downloads are not for free because they ask for a password.

Offline legendarygamer

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan. 05, 2007, 12:33:37 PM »
http://www.nifty.com/aiky/origin/wander/index.html I think this is the official page. Those downloads are not for free because they ask for a password.

Thank you! Though how do you obtain the password??? I do not know Japanese so where do I go to obtain a password from this sight? Thanks for your help also!

Offline Dave Shadoff

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Ys IV Localizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan. 05, 2007, 07:09:34 PM »
Hmm... Nifty was (is?) a value-added network inside of Japan.  These links request for your Nifty access id, which seems to mean that your Nifty account will be charged.

There is no way that I am aware of, to obtain a Nifty account if you aren't in Japan, so you would need to ask for a Japanese person's assistance.

However...
Provision #3 of the agreement states that supplying it to a 3rd party is contrary to the contract.

It would appear that this software is very traceable, and although you likely want to pay the money and obtain a legal copy, this is not really possible (at least, via the Nifty download here) unless you move to Japan.  It is also possible that it could be available for sale in Japanese stores as a boxed product.  Again, the assistance of a friend who is a Japanese resident would be helpful in this case.

Offline Dave Shadoff

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Ys IV Localizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan. 05, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »
Well, there's more info.  They have several download sources, athough the info on their page is old.

The company is Aiky:
ユーザーサポート
E-mail:support@aiky.biz
TEL:04-2920-2333(土・日・祝を除く 10:00~18:00)

This is the page which lists their products:
http://www.aiky.biz/download/index.html
It appears to be download-only, but I could be wrong.
Probably somewhere on their site they will show other places to get it.

I found that the 'bb.odn.ne.jp' link doesn't respond.
Nor does the '202.83.137.29' link.
And the 'sw.vector.co.jp' link seems to say this download has been suspended or made unavailable somehow.

Offline Gillian Seed

• Snatcher Killer
  • Eager Initiate
  • Silly Vip
    • View Profile
    • Gillian Seed's Site
« Reply #5 on: Jan. 06, 2007, 09:53:14 AM »
Here is a photo of the box :

I got the game from yahoo japanese auctions, via akibado.
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ... "