In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking the innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Not the first time: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
Only bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles are 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: new ys site at falcom  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Platypus

• aka Haohmaru
  • Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
new ys site at falcom
« on: Feb. 16, 2007, 04:24:17 PM »
Did you notice the new Ys anniversary website at Falcom? Check it out. It's only about Ys, but my japanese is not very good yet so I don't know if there are any new info or if they just collected all Ys stuff in one place.

http://www.falcom.com/ys_20th/
« Last Edit: Feb. 17, 2007, 01:04:50 PM by Haohmaru »

Offline Justus

• Hapless Fledgling
  • The sound guy
    • View Profile
Re: new ys site at falcom
« Reply #1 on: Feb. 16, 2007, 05:19:14 PM »
Hmm.  I noticed they're having another illustration contest!  I wonder if anyone from around these parts is going to submit something for it this time.

I wish they'd have a music contest.  I'd do something for that in a heartbeat!

Offline Gamemusicfreak

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Game Music Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Game Music Freak
« Reply #2 on: Feb. 18, 2007, 03:30:38 AM »
I'm entering the illustration contest with MP83.  It's a drawing of Adol fighting Dark Fact.  Penciled and inked by me, MP83 is doing the coloring, and probably adding some way cool effects. ;)  I'm sure one of us will post it when it's finished. 
Here's a link to some of my work:
http://gmfg.blogspot.com/
Top favorite game series:  Ys, Legend of Xanadu, Legend of Heroes, Final Fantasy, Chrono Series.

Top 3 Favorite Game Music Composers:  Yuzo Koshiro,
Motoi Sakuraba, Nobuo Uematsu

Offline Superlocke

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Ys :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar. 20, 2007, 09:22:13 PM »
hmm, id definitely enter this.
Any detailed info on how to submit? :)

Offline MP83

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Mar. 21, 2007, 06:21:03 AM »
Sorry, the contest has already ended. Here are all the sended pictures: Click!

Mine and Gamemusicfreak's one is picture number 125.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #5 on: Mar. 21, 2007, 06:34:06 AM »
Ah, that's pretty cool. How about that... You guys got your nicks referenced up on Falcom's site.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!