In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking the innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Not the first time: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
Only bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles are 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Wizardry 3 and 4  (Read 2740 times)

SchmuckofNI

Wizardry 3 and 4
« on: Jan. 21, 2006, 01:56:33 PM »
Just out of curiousity, would it be possible if we could get someone to look at these games and see the compression? The game itself is mostly in english with some japanese mostly story related.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
RE: Wizardry 3 and 4
« Reply #1 on: Jan. 21, 2006, 06:32:44 PM »
You mean the ones for the PC-Engine? If so, nah, since a) I don't have the time (even if I was interested), b) I'm not interested; and c) I doubt I could find a translator who would be interested either. =\

To be clear, I will just be working on the new Falcom projects I've made individual forums for only (Ys VI + Felghana).

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

SchmuckofNI

« Reply #2 on: Jan. 21, 2006, 07:46:13 PM »
Well I thought maybe Ghideon Zhi would do em seeing how he did Wizardry 1-3 for the snes. It was worth a shot anyhow..

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #3 on: Jan. 21, 2006, 10:13:51 PM »
I'm surprised anyone's still interested in those. Btw, did you ever play the very first Wizardry for NES? Man, I bought a guide book for that way back along with the game. I spent a huge amount of hours with it... In the end, I sold it and the book off to a pawn shop.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

SchmuckofNI

« Reply #4 on: Jan. 24, 2006, 03:15:39 PM »
Well Wizardry 4 is considered the first Dungeon Keeper stlye game. You play as  Werdna from the first game and summon monsters to take out the goody little two shoes. :P Yeah I finished Wiz 1-3, working on the 4th game right now..

Offline JoeQuaker

• Mad Scientist
  • Experienced Guildsman
  • Joe TalksToTheWind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan. 27, 2006, 09:18:07 AM »
I played a TON of Wizardry for NES. Then I got my hands on Wizardy VII for my 386/16mhz and I was really hooked!! Awesome game. I still poke around on it once in a while. I remember a little girl writing PC Gaming World complaining that she got to some topless amazon chicks in Wizardry 6 so she quit the game heh-heh. Never got into that one much as I didn't get it until the Wizardry Archives came out. Part 5 was weird, but I liked it. I had high hopes for part 8 but it REALLY sucks. Terrible clunky interface.

Offline Paranoia Dragon

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
    • Frozen Utopia
Re: Wizardry 3 and 4
« Reply #6 on: Mar. 02, 2006, 03:13:16 AM »
Yeah, it'd be nice to see all 5 of the PCE ones translated.....it'd be nice to see ALOT of games translated, but, it's more a matter of finding the people that are interested in any project, but that also have skills like as NW & Psycho DeuceBag.
Freedom is the right of all sentient beans!

Offline turbofan

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Re: Wizardry 3 and 4
« Reply #7 on: Mar. 16, 2006, 10:00:17 AM »
Speaking of pc engine games,there`s only like a few cd and hucard games that have been translated.Hope someday there will be a few more.