In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking the innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Not the first time: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
Only bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles are 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: XANADU Next "Legend Of Xanadu I&II" disc  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Game_Hunter

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
XANADU Next "Legend Of Xanadu I&II" disc
« on: Mar. 18, 2006, 07:41:37 AM »
To anyone that owns the LE version of XANADU Next, I was wondering what the LoX I&II disc is like?  Is it simply a emulated version of the PC-E versions or is there some improvments?  I noticed in the specs on Falcom's site it says "65,XXX colour display", did they improve the colour or is this just because XP doesn't like 256colour display?  Also, it shows some frames of animation on the site, did they add full animated intros or anything yo the game or is it the same?  Is the music an speech quality improved?

Sorry for all the questions, I will be buying XANADU Next in a little under 2 weeks and am just curious about these things.  Thanks in advance.

Offline Seldane

• Dulk Dekt
  • Seasoned Veteran
  • Maayti
    • View Profile
    • Ancient Land of Ys
Re: XANADU Next "Legend Of Xanadu I&II" disc
« Reply #1 on: Mar. 18, 2006, 10:00:37 AM »
Just emulated PCE games. No additions whatsoever.
DVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:

Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: ! Sir, the door was open.

Offline Game_Hunter

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar. 18, 2006, 11:38:34 PM »
Ahhh I figured that's all they would be, I already own both PCE games so I guess it wont be anything special.  Thanks for the reply.

Offline Gamemusicfreak

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Game Music Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Game Music Freak
« Reply #3 on: Apr. 14, 2006, 02:50:40 AM »
Is there any way to enlarge the screen size for these?  I have the originals, but it was bugging me when I played the PC versions that the screen size was very small.
Top favorite game series:  Ys, Legend of Xanadu, Legend of Heroes, Final Fantasy, Chrono Series.

Top 3 Favorite Game Music Composers:  Yuzo Koshiro,
Motoi Sakuraba, Nobuo Uematsu

Offline Gillian Seed

• Snatcher Killer
  • Eager Initiate
  • Silly Vip
    • View Profile
    • Gillian Seed's Site
« Reply #4 on: Apr. 14, 2006, 02:55:02 AM »
As far as I remember, you can play them fullscreen.
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ... "

Offline Gamemusicfreak

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Game Music Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Game Music Freak
« Reply #5 on: Aug. 04, 2006, 04:09:02 AM »
I am unsure how, any help would be appreciated. 
Top favorite game series:  Ys, Legend of Xanadu, Legend of Heroes, Final Fantasy, Chrono Series.

Offline Gillian Seed

• Snatcher Killer
  • Eager Initiate
  • Silly Vip
    • View Profile
    • Gillian Seed's Site
« Reply #6 on: Aug. 04, 2006, 04:56:34 AM »
I can't tell you for sure since I'm not home, but maybe alt+enter would do. Or F11 mmh. :)
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ... "

Offline Gamemusicfreak

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Game Music Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Game Music Freak
« Reply #7 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 10:49:46 PM »
I got it now, I just right clicked the game icon and went to properties, and clicked the compatability tab.  Then, "run in  640 x 480 screen resolution."  I saw NightWolve explaining how to do it for Typing of Ys. :)   

Offline Net Sphere Engineer

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sep. 14, 2006, 01:17:33 AM »
I always wanted to play this games but never saw a english one, is there a english version of any of Xanadu series? or maybe a patch? if anyone know please say it to me, thanks

Offline Gamemusicfreak

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Game Music Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Game Music Freak
« Reply #9 on: Oct. 15, 2006, 05:23:27 PM »
Both Legend of Xanadu games are very playable with good enough guides.  Gamefaqs has a good one for Legend of Xanadu II.  As for the first game, if a guide is unavailable, I'll be reviving an old but good one soon.