In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Remember how a defining part of the WyrdWad era was equating targets to Hitler/Nazis ? Isn't this rant a Nazi eugenicist speech ? The "superior" fat, bald, cock-flasher says certain people AND their offspring need to be eliminated for being inferior, who represent a "pollution" of the human gene pool... It sure sounds like a Nazi speech to me by Jeff here, am I wrong XSEED fans/shills ?? Looking at you, DigitalEmelas! I mean, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, ya know ?? What do I know right? Everybody's ignoring it and other XSEED embarrassments...

Not the first time either: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." I was also added to his kill-list when I trolled him on Kotaku's KKK Witches article (he wants me to die by an acid bath)... Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
While you are NOT credit-worthy, bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles ARE 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Woah, guys, take it easy... And I thought I was bad.  (Read 3434 times)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
Woah, guys, take it easy... And I thought I was bad.
« on: May. 05, 2006, 02:48:24 PM »
I had a chance to go online today, so I peeked into the forum and what did I find? A few of you went buck wild with the negative karma points. Heh. What happened?? Anyway, I'm gonna have to reset everyone's negatives back to zero as this was a bit excessive across many members it seems. Chill out and cheerio.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline ViperD

• Eager Initiate
  • Silly gilly.
    • View Profile
Re: Woah, guys, take it easy... And I thought I was bad.
« Reply #1 on: May. 05, 2006, 03:33:45 PM »
I do find it hard to believe 40 some people were giving Joe negative karma...

Offline JoeQuaker

• Mad Scientist
  • Experienced Guildsman
  • Joe TalksToTheWind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May. 05, 2006, 05:05:12 PM »
Ah man! I was quite proud of the karma actually... thought perhaps I would be ome the most evil staff member to our "ruthless dictator"! Now THAT would be COOL Heh-heh. But thanks anyway for the reset Nightwolve, I think things have calmed down. Darkfact (only calling you out because you made the last post before the lock) and the rest who do not approve of my posts... I'm sorry I had to lock that topic for half a day. I just thought the bickering was getting ridiculous and people were taking things a bit too seriously. I applaud you  guys for not taking it further and just dropping it. None of us want some "commie" board with the mods just editing out stuff they don't want to read, so the lock was the best option I thought. I'm really glad to be here and I'm equally glad all of you are to add to the discussion.

Offline MonCapitan

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Cute Widdle Moogle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May. 05, 2006, 08:46:53 PM »
I don't use the Karma system.  I think reputation systems like it should be disabled.

Offline MP83

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May. 06, 2006, 12:57:06 AM »
I don't use the Karma system.  I think reputation systems like it should be disabled.

I whole heartedly agree with you. They're useless and are often misused in message boards. And I say this even after having so many positive karmas (which came out of nowhere).

Offline Seldane

• Dulk Dekt
  • Seasoned Veteran
  • Maayti
    • View Profile
    • Ancient Land of Ys
« Reply #5 on: May. 06, 2006, 06:41:48 AM »
I, too dislike the karma system a lot. I'd be a lot happier if it was removed. :)
DVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:

Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: ! Sir, the door was open.

Offline Red Hairdo

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Red-haired swordsmen...What makes them so special?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May. 07, 2006, 07:28:02 PM »
Actually, I don't mind about the karma system at all. Still, I agree it would be better if removed.

Offline esteban666

• Eager Initiate
  • "Swing the Glove to Exit" -Jackie Chan POWERBOXING
    • View Profile
    • TurboPlay Magazine Archives
« Reply #7 on: May. 08, 2006, 03:53:30 PM »
Damn! I hadn't even noticed the Karma ratings! It's friggin' insane that Joe racked up such a deficit :(.  This must have been a result of "The Y's Affair", right? (That's Y's, pronounced "Wize Ess", by the way). I think karma (and total post counts) have a lot to be desired. If only there was a way to measure "quality posts" (which the karma system was supposed to do, I reckon).

What's better? Discussing volatile issues "face-to-face" in a thread (with the risk of bruising egos) .... or taking a passive-aggressive approach and "smiting" folks anonymously? I don't know. The karma system, in theory, provides an outlet for folks to express their displeasure without directly confronting someone. This doesn't seem to be a bad thing. BUT...

I prefer the direct approach, myself, especially if the parties involved remain relatively civil and don't resort to  personal attacks. I'm not saying this is the best way, it is simply what I prefer, since you have to substantiate your position.

Aggggggghhhhhh... enough. Peace, love and harmony.
  |    | 

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #8 on: May. 08, 2006, 05:05:07 PM »
... or taking a passive-aggressive approach and "smiting" folks anonymously?

Hehe. Good and exact way of describing it. ;)

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!