In dedication of XSEED Games and the WyrdWad KKK Witch era, we present Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum in his own words:

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Psycho Jeff is involving/attacking innocent families of neo-geo.com fans he wants to see die and help kill [painfully]!! Remember how a defining part of the WyrdWad era was equating targets to Hitler/Nazis ? Isn't this rant a Nazi eugenicist speech ? The "superior" fat, bald, cock-flasher says certain people AND their offspring need to be eliminated for being inferior, who represent a "pollution" of the human gene pool... It sure sounds like a Nazi speech to me by Jeff here, am I wrong XSEED fans/shills ?? Looking at you, DigitalEmelas! I mean, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, ya know ?? What do I know right? Everybody's ignoring it and other XSEED embarrassments...

Not the first time either: when one of his bosses fired him (shock!), he not only wanted him dead but implied his kids must be as horribly ugly as he is! He didn't think anyone would read his blog, but like omgfloofy says, "Know your translator..." I was also added to his kill-list when I trolled him on Kotaku's KKK Witches article (he wants me to die by an acid bath)... Another funny anecdote: while there are ambulance-chasers, Bankruptcy Jeff falls under the rare ambulance-crasher category, haha! Imagine being condemned, defamed, lied about by a complete psychotic mess of a manchild after massively cheating you who turns out was deflecting from deep mental problems & his own PR liabilities! This unhinged hypocrite bigoted bastard showing up from neo-geo.com in my forums/projects to get up on his high horse to smear me as an "embarassment" had A LOT of fucking nerve! BURN IN HELL!!

So...I finally figured out why all of XSEED/WyrdWad's friends can be credited for just about anything (including Ys Celceta DVD piracy) but I cannot (they have VERY high standards for people of good/moral character, you see):
While you are NOT credit-worthy, bold/bald/fat homicidal cock-flashers & wyrdwad pedophiles ARE 'acceptable' for being credited on XSEED Games' localizations...

Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Super jump?  (Read 4801 times)

Offline BeerCyborg

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Super jump?
« on: Jun. 05, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »
I recently started Ys Napishtim and am in the middle of the game. I noticed the manual mentions a dash jump technique so u can jump farther. Please let me know how to do this extra jump or if there is an item I need to get in order to jump farther. Thanks.

Offline xneoangel

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Re: Super jump?
« Reply #1 on: Jun. 05, 2006, 05:18:56 PM »
Tap in the direction Adol is facing, let the stick return
to the neutral position, then tap Square and X at the same time.  Adol
will do a forward jump/slash that will go further than a running jump.

Offline Gillian Seed

• Snatcher Killer
  • Eager Initiate
  • Silly Vip
    • View Profile
    • Gillian Seed's Site
« Reply #2 on: Jun. 06, 2006, 09:53:53 AM »
Tap in the direction Adol is facing, let the stick return
to the neutral position, then tap Square and X at the same time.  Adol
will do a forward jump/slash that will go further than a running jump.

That's exactly what I do and it works very well when you're used to it.
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ... "

Offline Frog Man

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep. 23, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »
I personally think its a little inconvenient to use. I only used it when I absolutely had to and it involved a treasure chest. I still haven't gotten the treasure chest in the water caverns where the little indestructible bats are flying around. They keep me from jumping over there. The frustration.

Offline sideshow

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep. 23, 2006, 10:50:04 PM »
I also think the dash jump is frustrating.  It takes a bit of practice to master but makes you think that the programmers could of made it alot easier.

Offline SkyeWelse

• Global Moderator
  • Eager Initiate
  • On a quest to find Xanadu
    • View Profile
    • XyZ - A Tribute to Xak, Ys, and Zelda
« Reply #5 on: Sep. 24, 2006, 12:12:07 AM »
It seems extremely difficult when the super dash jump has to count for Adol landing on a small ledge in order to get to a rare chest. I also wish the programers had thought of something a bit easier in executing the move. There was one dungeon in particular that seemed to be very annoying since each time I missed the jump, I would fall to the rooms below.

Still, I seem to recall an issue of timing to be the key to successfully pulling it off. I can't remember but I think there was a delay of sorts between the two? button sequences.

Good luck!

-SkyeWelse

Offline ranzor

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep. 24, 2006, 04:52:16 PM »
You should first master the dash attack (push in the direction you want, then pressing attack half a second later). After you got that right, you just have to do the same but pressing jump almost at the same time as the attack button. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Dec. 29, 2006, 12:42:33 PM »
It seems extremely difficult when the super dash jump has to count for Adol landing on a small ledge in order to get to a rare chest. I also wish the programers had thought of something a bit easier in executing the move. There was one dungeon in particular that seemed to be very annoying since each time I missed the jump, I would fall to the rooms below.

Still, I seem to recall an issue of timing to be the key to successfully pulling it off. I can't remember but I think there was a delay of sorts between the two? button sequences.

Good luck!

-SkyeWelse
And that place was the ancient bio-tech lab known as Ruins of Amnesia where the mysterious evil eye is contained in a glass? That eye don't have any relation to the story but yet it intrigues. There is 2 items to get: 1- Galba Hand  2-Bloody Nail and 3-Eldian Orb.
« Last Edit: Jan. 11, 2007, 09:21:50 PM by Neo-Kaiser »